Welcome to another episode of #TWPS. https://lnkd.in/eCV547j Jeff and George Grombacher pick up right where they left off the week before and dive in to another 60 minutes of #retirement, #personalfinance and the #markets:
- The Capitol Hill #DynamicDuo of Groom Law Group, Chartered‘s David Levine and Kevin Walsh discuss the forthcoming SEC’s best interest standard and what that may mean for service providers, #advisors, employers and individuals.
- TD Ameritrade Network’s Oliver Renick and Bloomberg‘s Kevin Kelly discuss key market events, the economic tea leaves and the impact of geo-political events.
- Twomentor, LLC CEO Julie Kantor stops by to discuss the importance of mentorship in our culture to developing and retaining employees and some of the lessons she has learned that apply to retirement programs.
- International speaker, motivational coach and author (and former financial services executive) Dominick Quartuccio discusses lessons learned from servicing retirement plan sponsors and helping executives maximize their potential.
- MarketWatch’s Jacob Passy talks about hot topics in personal finance including #Tax Day and #RealEstate.