The Morning Pulse
#retirement news that matters
I’ll be on the TD Ameritrade Network’s Morning Trade Live this morning at 10:10 am discussing the #SOTU, the upcoming budget vote and the state of #retirement.
February 5, 2018
- 401(k) investors: Is a ‘melt-up’ happening in the stock market?
- Planning for a Secure Retirement
- Here’s how to know if you’ve picked a good financial adviser
- Pay for Only as Much Retirement Advice as You Need
- Dow’s Worst Week in Two Years Stuns Investors
- How to Save $1 Million for Retirement — When You Have Nothing Saved by Age 50
- Finding The Right ‘All-in-One’ Retirement Community
- Deciding when to take Social Security is important decision
- Thrift Savings Plan Withdrawals to Get Easier for Federal Retirees
- Nissan defies carmaker trend towards DC
- What’s New in 401k Financial Wellness?
- Why it’s time to align retirement funds with sustainability goals
- Court Grants Class Certification in Oracle 401(k) Excessive Fee Suit
- At Labor, regulators rely on advisor tips for enforcement
- Public Pension System Exceeds Return Expectation for 2017
- Plan sponsors brace for a rough ride
- Pension costs ‘unsustainable,’ California cities say
- Pennsylvania SERS Approves $675 Million in New Investments
- Until Illinois rewrites its constitution, pensions will be a problem
- Alarm Over NJ Pension System’s Ties to Foreclosures in Puerto Rico
- Jeer: Lack of attention paid to pensions
- LI educators can expect more school aid, no pension help, Flanagan says
- Trump’s Domestic Policy Chief: We Have An Ambitious Health Care Agenda For 2018
- Apple and Amazon’s moves in health signal a coming transformation
- Yahoo Finance Answers: Will Amazon make my health care cheaper?
- Can Healthcare Avoid “Black Box” Artificial Intelligence Tools?
- Thousands march to demand more money for UK health service
- How Bill Gates and a top doctor are pushing health care solutions in developing nations
- India Wants to Give Half a Billion People Free Health Care
- What Silicon Valley tech VCs get wrong about consumer investing
- The dealmakers financing top adviser technology
- Making a Crypto Utopia in Puerto Rico
- Stock Market Takes A Plunge
- Forecast of Double-Digit Stock Returns Deserves the Right Name: Fantasyland
- US Hiring Rebounds In January But 1-Year Trend Eases
- Firm Dollar, Rising Rates Pressure Commodities, Bonds and Stocks
- Oil Falls Back Under the Dollar’s Influence
- US Natural Gas Futures and S&P 500 Could Diverge Next Week
- Bitcoin Newbies Are Getting Crushed While Old Timers Pledge to HODL
- Passive Funds Rake In Record Haul in January
- How Active Managers Are Fighting Back
- Geopolitical risks are top concern of fund managers: Survey
- Surge in ‘staycations’ due to ‘post-Brexit anxiety’
- EU and UK seek speedy Brexit deal on defence and security
- The Alternative Time Warp
- “Factor investing” gains popularity
- Long-anticipated hedge funds score best year since 2010
- Hedge Fund-Driven Austerity Could Come Back to Bite the Hedge Funds Driving it in Puerto Rico
- Why private equity deals in government contracting M&A hit new high in 2017
- Private debt assets hit record high as dry powder piles up
- REITs: This Time Is Different?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as a President/CEO and Defined Contribution Practice Leader for The Morning Pulse, Inc. He is an industry board member of the National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, a Public Policy Committee member of the Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association and an advisory board member for the Defined Contribution Real Estate Council and Defined Contribution Alternatives Association.
Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the interview show Roads to Retirement developed in partnership with Oct28 Productions.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is a digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 70,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news. The Morning Pulse is also home to the The Morning Pulse and Roads to Retirement series.
#taxreform #personalfinance #401k #403b #457b #definedcontribution #pensions #healthcare #technology #cybersecurity #databreach #centralbanks #stockmarket #alternatives #privateequity #realestate #hedgefunds #MorningTradeLive #Bloomberg #Foxbusiness #MorningsWithMaria #CNBC #AppleNews #NetFlix #Amazon #Apple #Hulu